Prayer Guide for the Serious
“One day Jesus told his disciples a story [parable] to show that they should always pray and never give up.” (NLT) Luke 18:1
The Lord Jesus taught about the necessity of prayer with persistence. Below is a list of very important things to pray about.
Pray that we as a church will…
- …be diligent to pray for our leaders including President Trump, Governor Gordon, Mayor Williams, first responders, etc.
- …be diligent to remember those who are facing extreme lifestyle changes, loss of job, sickness and dealing with fear, etc..
- …be a spiritual lighthouse working to fulfill Christ’s Commission to reach the lost and disciple them in the faith.
- …demonstrate godly compassion toward people in need physically, materially, and spiritually.
- …be passionate about our faith both at home, at work or where ever we are.
- …be fervent to pray for God’s favor and help to serve Him with pure hearts and noble purpose.
- …be determined to communicate with each other.
- …disciples and leaders alike will have a powerful anointing of wisdom, and strength upon them.
- …laborers will increase for the harvest fields which are “white and ready to harvest” (John 4:35, KJV).
- …our children and youth who are barraged daily with ungodly messages will know the truth and be strong in the Lord.
- …all children, youth, and adults will have or develop a hunger for the Word of God.
- …whoever God is calling to ministry will respond.
- …an awakening of people’s hearts to the Word of God in our community, our nation and around the world.
- …God will manifest through healing in the lives of those who need it.
Pray for God’s provision and prosperity…
- …in families and individuals.
- …in Crossroads and all Bible based churches.
- …and that all will have wisdom to steward what God provides.
- …that jobs and opportunities will come into our community and help our economy.